Anchorage Alaska Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being charged with a crime can be a very traumatic experience, especially for people who have never dealt with the criminal justice system. If you have been charged with a crime or are being investigated for a crime it is important to hire an attorney as soon as possible so that your legal rights can be protected. It comes as a surprise to many people that cooperating with the police or prosecutors can actually be detrimental to their case. Contact Evan Barrickman for your Anchorage Alaska Criminal Defense Lawyer.
If you have been charged with a crime it is important to understand that the deck is stacked in the State’s favor. Even if you believe you are completely innocent of the charges filed against you, often the state will proceed against you despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It is important to have an attorney who is willing to stand up and fight against the State. It has been said that the best defense is a good offense. That is why the Law Office of Evan Barrickman undertakes its own investigation of criminal cases and evaluates the strength of the State’s evidence. If a dismissal or a favorable negotiated settlement cannot be reached, The Law Office of Evan Barrickman is more than willing to take your case to trial. The Law Office of Evan Barrickman is experienced in both felony and misdemeanor charges and represents its clients with honest and aggressive criminal defense.
Criminal Offenses Handled by The Law Office of Evan Barrickman
- Criminal Mischief
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence Assault
- Driving Without a License/Insurance
- Family Violence
- Fish and Game Offenses
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Minor Consuming/Possession/Operating After Consumption
- Misconduct Involving a Controlled Substance (Possession/Distribution)
- Misconduct Involving a Weapon
- Probation Violations
- Reckless/Careless Driving
- Sexual Offenses
- Traffic Offenses
- White Collar Crime
- All Other Felony and Misdemeanor Offenses (State/Municipal)
- No matter what crime you have been charged with or are being investigated for, contact the Law Office of Evan Barrickman for a consultation today.